Here’s what some of our students had to say:
‘we love creating TV programs at USC”s Annenberg television News’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I like seeing therefore many alumni come back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘I love seeing all the newest pupils getting involved with the different student organizations who recruit at the start of the semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and Planning, Irvine, CA
‘I look forward up to a cappella auditions and welcoming our brand new members’ Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
This is what some of our admission counselors had to state:
‘ I love leaving work each and hearing the marching band practice at the track stadium and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group day. I love that the band permits us to run using the track during their practices. Good music to help you get fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall because the learning students come back and bring life back to campus! It is great to hear what they did within the summer.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every fall and it’s really a sendoff for our football group, but it’s additionally large amount of fun for the rest of campus. The main quad gets turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the most useful part comes by the end of this evening when they start the concert. Every they bring amazing artists to campus to perform for students year. My show that is favorite was Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I love when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, especially in Alumni Park it’s the setting that is perfect all the trees and Doheny in the background!’ Neelam Savla
This weekend that is past USC hosted its annual Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current students to campus. Visitors had the ability to go to classes with their student, hear from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and take part in many other events through the weekend.
One special program showcased a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to own him provide his perspective on being a parent that is proud of USC students as a guest web log contributor this week. read on to hear a USC parent’s viewpoint.
When my son Daniel started kindergarten, my grade that is third daughter was thrilled. She ended up being excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this time at the University of Southern Ca. My child is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the School of Cinematic Arts. They are happy to maintain college with one another and my partner Kathy and I are proud and delighted to have two young ones in the Trojan Family.
However, they truly are not the ones that are only our home who are element of that Trojan Family. This has been clarified to us from the beginning that as parents we too are users of this family members. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we now have experienced from people connected to the university has been wonderful. Just this past weekend, we attended our 4th annual USC Family Weekend. It is great being along with your kiddies as we all encounter the enjoyable activities which can be found. But it is additionally inspiring to have the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the weekend that is elaborate. the university has because of its students plus the parents of the students.
Our children are far from house. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we love to visit and know they’re in good fingers when they’re in Los Angeles. Most likely, they are Trojans.
Moving to USC
For those of you who’re considering transferring to USC we offer number of references and programs to greatly help guide you through the transfer application procedure.
1) go through the Transferring to USC Guide. It is just a comprehensive guide to our application process and I also reference it quite frequently.
2) pay attention that is close the Additional Course tips for transfer students. Some programs at USC require extra preparation and students must certanly be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For pupils transferring from California community universities, we now have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation contract is a list of courses we guarantee will transfer from the grouped community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation agreement to understand which of their courses will transfer.
1) you can expect Transfer Information Sessions covering the shmoop academic term papers transfer process every at 3pm at our Admission Center tuesday.
2) We also host Transfer Days throughout the autumn for students interested in a more visit that is comprehensive USC. Within a transfer day pupils are able to simply take a hiking trip of campus, attend an academic information session, and listen to a school funding presentation.